Looking to generate ticket sales for your event, but don’t know where to start?
Promoting a discount code is one of the easiest ways to pre-sell tickets to your event. Discount codes are unique codes that reward attendees with a financial discount to attend your event (everyone loves to save money nowadays!).
TicketLeap Discount Codes allow you to create custom codes for a specific event or ticket type. You may also decide to give a percentage or dollar amount off the ticket, the number of times a discount code can be used and the date range that a particular code can be redeemed.
So who should you promote a discount to?
• Past attendees. Email the past attendees of your event(s) and offer them a special discount to attend again this year.
• Facebook fans and Twitter followers. Tweet /post to Facebook custom discount codes for your social media followers to use when they purchase tickets.
• Advertising and marketing campaigns. Promote a custom discount code in your various advertising and marketing campaigns. For example, list “Newspaper1″ for newspaper ads, “Radio1″ for radio ads, etc.
• Students. College kids are notoriously known for being broke, but that doesn’t mean they should miss out on your event.
• Friends and family. Invite your friends, family and coworkers to attend your event at a discounted price.
You can set up your discount code in TicketLeap in no time. Log into your TicketLeap account.
Click on the ‘Promote’ tab and then ‘Discount Codes.’
Create your codes for specific events, or all of your events.
Plus you can track how many times the code was redeemed, which can help determine how successful your promotional efforts were.
If you have any questions, leave them in the comments below or give us a call at 877-849-5327.