You may have heard we’re hosting an event. It’s two weeks from now, on Thursday, November 7th at the Arden Theater. We’ll be spending the evening thinking, dreaming, speaking- generally getting inspired to do some awesome stuff. Will you join us? Here’s why you should:
1. Tom Kehoe will tell you exactly what makes a great beer. From the Brawler to the IPA to the Pale Ale to that fancy Love Stout, Tom’s gonna give you the scoop on where he gets his inspiration to craft delicious beverages. He’s the King of Yards Brewing Company, after all.
2. Thaddeus Squire knows all the secrets behind Philadelphia architecture. Ever wondered about the real history behind the Divine Lorraine? What about that big abandoned building at Broad and Poplar, AKA The Metropolitan Opera House? Thaddeus will captivate you with tales of our beautiful city.
3. Lucy Stone has an incredible voice. She’s toured with Rusted Root and put out an EP of her own, and she’s only 21. Just listen.
4. Scott Schroeder is a ridiculous human being. The dishes he creates at South Philly Tap Room are out of this world, but yeah, he’s a ridiculous human being. You can bet your bottom dollar he’s gonna have some interesting things to say at CREATE.
5. Beer. We’re gonna give you beer. How will beer make you feel? Warm, full, fuzzy, relaxed. It’ll be great. Can’t wait to see you there!
Get your tickets now. Want a discount code? Tweet me @ticketleap and I’ll hook you up.